Monday, November 23, 2009

Election Coverage

I did not spend my election night at city hall. I didn't even have to chase a story. I was on the editorial team the week of the civic elections, therefore I was able to comfortably sit on my couch and post the results by 10 p.m.

I would not have had this luxury if it hadn't been for the internet results. They were uploaded minute by minute. At times, I knew more than the election commentators did. It was no great feat to gather the results from Moose Jaw or Saskatoon in a jiffy.

I can't say I got the full election experience. I know my other classmates had to chase down much more than I did.

Check out our election coverage. It was the best in the city!

http://www.jschool.ca//index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=196&Itemid=1

No comments:

Post a Comment